Article Title: Food vloggers
“Next Saturday in San Francisco, The Vloggies (video+blog=vlog) will recognize excellent online video content. Some of the nominees for best Cooking Vlog are:
1) The ever charming Crash Test Kitchen duo of Waz and Lenny. I love their stuff but wish they’d post more often.
2) The affably clueless guys at Control Alt Chicken, a show about cooking hosted by two people who don’t really know how to cook.
3) the YouTube offerings from KitchenArts, a kitchen equipment store in Boston that’s linked up the items in its online store to relevant instructional videos.
4) Avrom Honig and his grandmother’s wonderful Feed Me Bubbe, a vlog featuring “Jewish cooking the way it was back in the old days.”
5) My favorite: Rebecca Gerendasy’s Cooking Up a Story, whose documentary episodes zoom in on the people behind the food. Recent highlights include a visit to the only whisk factory in the U.S., one boy’s struggle with type-1 diabetes, and a behind-the-scene look at Cheese by Hand’s behind-the-scene look at American cheesemakers.
You can find other cooking vlog nominees and vote for your favorite here. The other Vloggies categories and their nominees are here.”